Unknowingly walked into a bar called Humbrews last night to find out they were streaming a phish show in a back room on a projector, score! This town is so quaint and they have a public square were everyone congregates. Everyone seems to be so happy and friendly I love it! Just when I didn't know where I was going to sleep last night around 10 pm after walking out of a pizza show some guy asked where I was staying and offered his yard to camp, thanks Tofu!
Some more photos from yesterday:
OMG! Your pictures are gorgeous! I love reading all about your trip, it sounds like you're having an amazing time. The West coast is so beautiful.....why do we live on the East coast??? Remind me..........
ReplyDeleteWow you really are having a blast! Meeting nice people and seeing the sights . Enjoy today . Love mom
ReplyDeleteGlad your having fun and meeting nice people! Love you mom
ReplyDelete