Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Seattle
First day in Seattle was absolutely amazing! West Seattle is my favorite, it reminds me of a much nicer I-Bay with sand beaches and mountains in the background. Seattle center is incredible with so much going on around the Space Needle. My saddle bags fell apart with all the weight so I had to purchase new ones , which was a financial set back and I almost broke my I phone! It's a realization that this trip won't be perfect, but the small mishaps will make for tremendous stories and memories that make it perfect in the end. The wonderful family I'm staying with have two boys that are fun, interesting and funny. The icing on the cake was there is a block party on my first day! The food is amazing to cap off about 60 miles on the bike today, and some guy has a kegerator.. His name is Tim, I like Tim. Feeling blessed in this wonderful place.
Location:
Wedgwood Seattle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you're off to a great start!! Seattle is a fun & funky town...that's nice that you're staying with a family tonight. Will you be doing any camping?
ReplyDeleteThat looks amazing ! Thanks for directing me here ! Have a great day! Love mom
ReplyDelete