Friday, August 28, 2015

Big Sur!!

Instead of taking a rest day yesterday I biked 70 miles through the Big Sur (most elevation of the trip), nbd. It was such a beautiful ride riddled with coastal cliffs, various shades of blue ocean and humpback whales! Despite the brutal 1000ft+ climbs throughout the day, it was an amazing day. Blasting down those hills at 35mph with the ocean on my right was  a dream come true, and so fulfilling. It's hard to describe the feeling you get when you reach the summit of a monster hill and then go down, I'm afraid if you've never done you can't comprehend the emotion. Had a grand ole time at San Simeon St. Beach with Louis, Mima, John, and Ryan telling stories about the day.. Some animated stories about being rejected wifi passwords, the laugher was rolling! Oh and elephant seals!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Some of the most beautiful pics yet. I especially like the one of you. I know that up and then down hill feeling and yes it is amazing. Glad you are still meeting people to hang with. Hugs! Aunt Jodi oxox

    ReplyDelete