Sunday, August 2, 2015

One more day!

Flying out tomorrow at 545pm , so just a little over 24 hours until departure! My bags are packed and I'm ready to go, some nerves setting in but I think I'm just anxious to get started. Having a going away party tonight so it will be nice to see my family and friends before I set off on my journey. Sleeping in my bed tonight for the last time will be cherished. Little things we all take for granted everyday like a hot shower, warm bed, a fan will be missed, and forever appreciated more after my trip. Been thinking a lot about my first night in the wilderness , alone in my tent.. Will I sleep? What things will cross my mind? Anyways here's my bike and the panniers that house all my stuff minus my tent and sleeping bag which goes on top. My life for the next month! 

-J 

No comments:

Post a Comment