Hello To All,
This is a blog that I've created to help document a dream trip that I am embarking on this summer. August 3rd I will be flying one way to Seattle, Washington with my bicycle, a tent, one outfit, a camera, and a small amount of supplies. From Seattle, I am going to be bicycling my way down the coast, approximately 80 miles a day seeing all that the beautiful west coast has to see along the way until I make it to San Diego, California. I plan to arrive in San Diego around August 19th, and spend some time relaxing on the beach after a long journey down the coast. Many of you might ask why? I've always dreamed of seeing the West Coast, and I cannot think of a better way to do it than on my bicycle! The start of this blog is just the beginning of my journey, and I invite you to follow my journey as I live out a life long dream.
Sincerely,
Justin Pearson.
No comments:
Post a Comment